Tuesday, March 18, 2008

 
COUNTDOWN: 139 days

Things to do today:
* Felt funny, but I declined offers of admission to five law schools today.
* Jody is planning to do some painting in the master bathroom tonight in an ongoing attempt to get the house ready to be put on the market.

Malibu fact of the day:
* The name Malibu is derived from a Native American word meaning “the surf sounds loudly.” I’m not kidding.

What I'll miss about Ocean Springs today:
* Hurricanes. Weird, I know, but I’ll miss them anyway. They’re exciting. Who knows, wildfire, earthquakes, and mudslides might be exciting, too.

What I'm thinking today:
* Today I'm thinking about how I haven’t been a college student in 13 years. Will this matter?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Locations of visitors to this page Click here to join OceanSpringsChurchofChrist
Click to join OceanSpringsChurchofChrist